Leena, book reviewer, video maker and executive at publishing house, Icon Books, shares her top tips on vlogging for writers.
Leena set up her YouTube channel, JustKissMyFrog, four years ago and now has over 18,000 subscribers. What this woman doesn’t know about talking about books on YouTube isn’t worth knowing.
In this video Leena covers:
- Kit to get started – it needn’t cost the earth
- Scheduling – harvest your ideas when you’re inspired and publish them later
- Content – avoid the hard sell, no one likes a blowhard!
- Video editing – why jump cuts are your friend
- Audience – think about who they are, what they are interested in and what is appropriate